- City That Speaks To The Heart
- Hong Kong Colors Of The Far East
- Jill Scott Music You Can Touch
- Focus On The Ability
- Winter Fun In Turkey
- Curiosity On Mars
- Between Two Curtains
- It’s Good We Are Doing This!
- Water, Air, Soil, Fire, Love
- Harbinger Of The Migration Season: Bonito
- Between The Pages Of History
- 5 Record-Hunting In 5 Cities
- On With The Classics
- Two Exhibitions In Pera
- Turkish Embroidery
- Treasures Of China
- Designs For Today
- Birsen Tezer Breezes Into Town
- Renewal Through Art
- From Dream To Reality
- Year’s Last Film Festival
- When It Comes To Conventions…
- Sultan Of Hearts, Hacı Bayram-ı Veli
- Three Years On A Canvas
- Batumi, Right Now!
- I Came, I Saw And I Loved It
- Maxime Chattam’s Paris
- An African Beauty: Abidjan
- Mumbai Monsoon Shopping
- The Far East’s Star Airport
The Far East’s Star Airport
PASSENGERS ARE TREATED HANDSOMELY AT SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT, WINNER OF THE ‘WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT’ AWARD. HERE ARE A FEW TIPS FOR YOU.
Peak hours at Changi Airport are 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
The terminals are linked by the Skytrain rail system, which operates between 5 a.m. and 2:30 a.m. Outside those times passengers may use the Travellators.
Free internet access is available at WiFi stations throughout the airport. Other freebies include local calls from telephones in the terminals.
Information about flights and terminal services is accessible on the airport’s tablet and smart phone apps.
Turkish Airlines Premium passengers can check in at the special SATS Premier Lounge in Terminal 1 and then enjoy the services of the premier lounges in Terminals 1 and 3.
For passengers who prefer to wait for their flight in comfort there are five different gardens in the terminals. Entertainment is also available at the multimedia center.
Döviz Bürosu / Currency Exchange:
Postane / Post Office :
Oyun Alanı / Play Area:
Kuaför / Hairdresser:
Otel / Hotel:
Mescid / Mosque:
Araba Kiralama / Car Rental:
Ücretsiz İnternet /Free Internet