- Waiting To Be Discovered Crimea
- Healthy Solutions For False Hunger
- Inspiration Of Poets : İzmir
- Oh, To Be In Istanbul In 2012
- Flower - Scented Cities
- Colours Of Japan
- Turkey’s Traditional Confectons
- Cappadocia : Dreamland On Earth
- Seven Seas Of The World
- The Gates Of İstanbul
- Whatever The Personal History Says!
- Trends In Travel
- Birkin Sings For The Tsunami Victims
- From Archaeology To Modern Experimentation
- Happy Family Photo
- Dancing With Dinosaurs
- Old Hands and New Talents
- Turkey In The Comics Capital Of The World!
- Travel, Cinema and Beyond
- Australia In Five Questions
- Five Golden Rules Of Frugal Travel
- Eye Of The Artist
- Yüksel Aksu’s Muğla
- Forest Of White :Kartalkaya
- Quiet and Green : Kişinev
- In Prague With Michel Deguy
Dancing With Dinosaurs
The mid-year break is upon us. While the schools are out, now is the time for a journey back to 60 million years ago.
Turkey’s first dinosaur museum and entertainment center opened recently in Istanbul Bayrampaşa.
Consisting of four sections, Jurassic Land promises adults as well as children an experience both educational and fun. Visitors have a chance to experience the Jurassic Land adventure one on one at Turkey’s biggest 6D (four-dimensions, six environmental effects) cinema. And the laboratories in the Science Center are such as to vie with big-budget Hollywood productions. Meanwhile the lifesize dinosaur models at Show Garden crank the excitement up to the highest level.
A Team Of Experts
Jurassic Land was set up in consultation with the U.S. company that designed Jurassic Park in Los Angeles.
For Lasting Knowledge
One of Turkey’s most successful edutainment projects, Jurassic Land works with a highly trained team of experts. The purpose of edutainment, which combines education with entertainment, is to ensure that the knowledge gained is permanent.