- A Game Of ‘Moments’
- City Crowned With A World Heritage
- A Taste Tour In The Homeland Of The Hittites
- Penetrating The Heart Of The Museum Of Innocence
- Ramadan In İstanbul
- Fossati’s Panorama
- Home Of Firsts In Museology
- Personalizing Your Environment
- From Şile To Ağva: A Refreshing Summer On The Black Sea
- Tastes Of The Mulberry
- Land Of Tranquıl Mornıngs: South Korea
- Marcus Is Back
- Gırl Is Abducted From Palace!
- Two Summer Treats At The Perili Köşk
- Extraordinary Objects
- In The Pink
- Music Goes Green
- Natural Beauty: Gümüşlük
- The Championship In Ankara!
- Art Across The City
- The 99th Tour De France
- The Beach: Not As Safe As It Looks
- Prague On The Future
- Message From The Pacific
- Vienna On Gustav Klimt’s 150th Birthday
- Emine Sevgi Özdamar’s Düsseldorf
- In Memory Of The Bosphorus
- The World’s Transit Point
- 10 Road Films To Whet Your Appetite For Travel
- Capital City Of The Steppe
The Championship In Ankara!
Turkey’s First World Scale Football Championship Is Happening In Ankara This Summer.
Following the European Volleyball Championship at Antalya in May 2011 and the European Track and Field Championship at Kayseri in July of the same year, the Turkish Deaf Sports Federation is now bringing the 2012 World Deaf Football Championship to Turkey.
Promoted in an exhibition match played in early June against the Turkish National Football Team with the participation of a number of former athletes and political figures, the event is officially sanctioned by the Deaf Olympics Committee, one of three Olympic committees in the world. Deaf footballers from around the world will come together in Ankara for the championship, July 16 to 28.
DEAFLYMPICS IN 2017
The football championship is not the only event the Turkish Deaf Sports Federation is bringing to the country. It has also undertaken to host the Deaflympics in 2017.