- A Game Of ‘Moments’
- City Crowned With A World Heritage
- A Taste Tour In The Homeland Of The Hittites
- Penetrating The Heart Of The Museum Of Innocence
- Ramadan In İstanbul
- Fossati’s Panorama
- Home Of Firsts In Museology
- Personalizing Your Environment
- From Şile To Ağva: A Refreshing Summer On The Black Sea
- Tastes Of The Mulberry
- Land Of Tranquıl Mornıngs: South Korea
- Marcus Is Back
- Gırl Is Abducted From Palace!
- Two Summer Treats At The Perili Köşk
- Extraordinary Objects
- In The Pink
- Music Goes Green
- Natural Beauty: Gümüşlük
- The Championship In Ankara!
- Art Across The City
- The 99th Tour De France
- The Beach: Not As Safe As It Looks
- Prague On The Future
- Message From The Pacific
- Vienna On Gustav Klimt’s 150th Birthday
- Emine Sevgi Özdamar’s Düsseldorf
- In Memory Of The Bosphorus
- The World’s Transit Point
- 10 Road Films To Whet Your Appetite For Travel
- Capital City Of The Steppe
Natural Beauty: Gümüşlük
Five Good Reasons To Go To Gümüşlük, Which Rises Over The Ruins Of Myndos At The Western Tip Of Bodrum Peninsula.
1. MARKET SQUARE
Shaded by centuries-old trees, Market Square is a vibrant open-air market. Model windmills, leather goods, handmade jewelry and necklaces are just some of the things you can find here.
2. TAVŞAN ISLAND
Hiking to Tavşan Island from Gümüşlük Bay is an unforgettable experience. Formerly a part of the mainland, this hill was transformed into an island following a series of earthquakes. And the view taking in Tavşan Island at sunset is spectacular.
3. GÜMÜŞLÜK ACADEMY
You can take part in any number of different art workshops from painting and literature to theater and photography at Gümüşlük Academy, an independent, not-for-profit foundation which also offers accommodation to artists. www.gumuslukakademisi.org
4. MUSIC FESTIVAL
The Gümüşlük International Classical Music Festival’s 2012 Summer Program is again chock-full. As well as Turkish artists Gülsin Onay and İlhan Erşahin, world-famous musicians will also be performing at the festival, which starts on July 5.
5. VILLAGE OF KARAKAYA
Karakaya is an unspoilt mountain village on a hill overlooking Gümüşlük. Since there are no streets in this village built on a rocky slope, the houses can only be reached by climbing. Going back more than 500 years, this village is even more tranquil than Gümüşlük itself.