- A Game Of ‘Moments’
- City Crowned With A World Heritage
- A Taste Tour In The Homeland Of The Hittites
- Penetrating The Heart Of The Museum Of Innocence
- Ramadan In İstanbul
- Fossati’s Panorama
- Home Of Firsts In Museology
- Personalizing Your Environment
- From Şile To Ağva: A Refreshing Summer On The Black Sea
- Tastes Of The Mulberry
- Land Of Tranquıl Mornıngs: South Korea
- Marcus Is Back
- Gırl Is Abducted From Palace!
- Two Summer Treats At The Perili Köşk
- Extraordinary Objects
- In The Pink
- Music Goes Green
- Natural Beauty: Gümüşlük
- The Championship In Ankara!
- Art Across The City
- The 99th Tour De France
- The Beach: Not As Safe As It Looks
- Prague On The Future
- Message From The Pacific
- Vienna On Gustav Klimt’s 150th Birthday
- Emine Sevgi Özdamar’s Düsseldorf
- In Memory Of The Bosphorus
- The World’s Transit Point
- 10 Road Films To Whet Your Appetite For Travel
- Capital City Of The Steppe
Art Across The City
Documenta Occupies A Key Place On Europe’s Modern And Contemporary Art Calendar. Documenta (13), Aka ‘Museum Of 100 Days’, Opened On June 9 And Runs Through September 16.
Held every five years in the German city of Kassel, dOCUMENTA was first mounted in 1955 by Arnold Bode. Artists from all over the world are going to satisfy visitors’ longing for art in hundreds of exhibitions, installations, performances and happenings all over the city.
The dMAPS application stands out at this year’s dOCUMENTA, curated by Carolyn Christov-Bakargiev. Thanks to this application, which you can download onto your smart phone, you will be able to learn about the history of post-war reconstruction in Kassel wherever you happen to be in the city. During dOCUMENTA, dMAPS will also be compatible with some of the works in the exhibition. Going beyond the usual audio guide, dMAPS engages with the works, in a sense complementing them. Don’t miss dOCUMENTA(13), one of the world’s distinguished art events.
SOLE TURKISH ARTIST
Kutluğ Ataman, whose Sılsel project at the Galata Greek Primary School was part of this year’s 18th Istanbul Theater Festival, earned the distinction of being the only Turkish artist to participate in a dOCUMENTA exhibition when he took part in dOCUMENTA (11).