- Love Is An Eternal Sun Yunus Emre
- Bridge Of Culture: Thrace
- Incomparable Beirut
- The Only Thing Worth Pursuing Love
- Fabled City Bremen
- What Good Is The High Bosson
- Shopping Days Are Starting
- We’re Not Going To Play, We’re Going To Referee
- Renew Yourself With A Summer Detox
- A Gourmet Treat From The Southwest Aegean: Carian Cuisine
- Lively Yet Melancholy Can Bonomo
- Destination Istanbul
- Sait Faik’s Istanbul
- A Letter To Freedom
- Cool Again: Istanbul
- The Green Giant Sings!
- Seven Sensations One Stage
- Moving To The Garden
- The Tour Goes On
- With Mom In Istanbul
- Sports And Art Festival
- One Heart One Purpose
- Emin Alper’s Ermenek
- Head In The Clouds: Ağrı
- Golf On The French Riviera
- 2012 European Capitals Of Cultures
- Intersection Of Four Countries: Maribor
- City Of Music: Leipzig
- Sails Unfurled At Istanbul!
- Port Of Entry To The Big Apple
- Saving Energy in 5 Steps
- Back To The Future : 3-D Printing
- Aaaccchhooo! Spring Is Here!
- Oral Health On Board
- Ships Of Wax In A Sea Of Fire
Golf On The French Riviera
THE 5TH AROMATECH FOOD & DRINK INDUSTRY INTERNATIONAL PRO AM GOLF TOURNAMENT IS TAKING PLACE ON JUNE 22.
Amateur and professional golfers alike from Algeria, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey and the United States will be playing in this tournament set in the spectacular landscape of the French Riviera. The tournament, which attracted twenty-six teams and 104 golfers last year including several world leaders in the food industry, is a virtual summit for leaders in the business.
Played in an atmosphere of competition-turned-friendship, the tournament is an event where where golfers from different countries and cultures mix and amateur golfers get tips from the pros. And the barbecue that follows the prize ceremony further cements those ties. The 5th Aromatech Food & Drink Industry International Pro Am Golf Tournament is a perfect opportunity for spending a pleasant weekend on the French Riviera.
PRO AM 2011 IN NUMBERS
Number of amateurs who played in the tournament in 2011.
Number of firms represented at the 4th Aromatech Food & Drink Industry Pro Am Golf Tournament.
Number of professional golfers who joined the 78 amateurs who played in last year’s tournament.