- Love Is An Eternal Sun Yunus Emre
- Bridge Of Culture: Thrace
- Incomparable Beirut
- The Only Thing Worth Pursuing Love
- Fabled City Bremen
- What Good Is The High Bosson
- Shopping Days Are Starting
- We’re Not Going To Play, We’re Going To Referee
- Renew Yourself With A Summer Detox
- A Gourmet Treat From The Southwest Aegean: Carian Cuisine
- Lively Yet Melancholy Can Bonomo
- Destination Istanbul
- Sait Faik’s Istanbul
- A Letter To Freedom
- Cool Again: Istanbul
- The Green Giant Sings!
- Seven Sensations One Stage
- Moving To The Garden
- The Tour Goes On
- With Mom In Istanbul
- Sports And Art Festival
- One Heart One Purpose
- Emin Alper’s Ermenek
- Head In The Clouds: Ağrı
- Golf On The French Riviera
- 2012 European Capitals Of Cultures
- Intersection Of Four Countries: Maribor
- City Of Music: Leipzig
- Sails Unfurled At Istanbul!
- Port Of Entry To The Big Apple
- Saving Energy in 5 Steps
- Back To The Future : 3-D Printing
- Aaaccchhooo! Spring Is Here!
- Oral Health On Board
- Ships Of Wax In A Sea Of Fire
Back To The Future : 3-D Printing
NEW SHOES BY E-MAIL ANYONE?
In the not-so-distant future, production may take place not in factories but on your desktop thanks to the new three-dimensional printing technology developed in recent years.
Three-dimensional printing means giving shape this time to a real object exactly as you do with a computer-generated design on the printer you use at home. In other words, prototyping products that will therefore be available more cheaply and far more quickly without the need for large manufacturing plants. What’s more, physical objects will soon take their place among the many products that can already be customized on line.
Forecasts for the process are exciting. It is projected that the technology will be in use in all schools and small businesses in the U.S. within five years and available on home printers in 10-15 years. In short, the future is closer than we think.
THE TRANSFORMATION HAS ALREADY BEGUN
It may be hard to believe, but the transformation has already been under way for some time. From designers who sell printable files of products on line to doctors who use the technology for the production of implants, professionals in many fields are already focusing on 3-D printing. One of the major file sharing sites has even created a separate link for three-dimensional printable files.