- Love Is An Eternal Sun Yunus Emre
- Bridge Of Culture: Thrace
- Incomparable Beirut
- The Only Thing Worth Pursuing Love
- Fabled City Bremen
- What Good Is The High Bosson
- Shopping Days Are Starting
- We’re Not Going To Play, We’re Going To Referee
- Renew Yourself With A Summer Detox
- A Gourmet Treat From The Southwest Aegean: Carian Cuisine
- Lively Yet Melancholy Can Bonomo
- Destination Istanbul
- Sait Faik’s Istanbul
- A Letter To Freedom
- Cool Again: Istanbul
- The Green Giant Sings!
- Seven Sensations One Stage
- Moving To The Garden
- The Tour Goes On
- With Mom In Istanbul
- Sports And Art Festival
- One Heart One Purpose
- Emin Alper’s Ermenek
- Head In The Clouds: Ağrı
- Golf On The French Riviera
- 2012 European Capitals Of Cultures
- Intersection Of Four Countries: Maribor
- City Of Music: Leipzig
- Sails Unfurled At Istanbul!
- Port Of Entry To The Big Apple
- Saving Energy in 5 Steps
- Back To The Future : 3-D Printing
- Aaaccchhooo! Spring Is Here!
- Oral Health On Board
- Ships Of Wax In A Sea Of Fire
Aaaccchhooo! Spring Is Here!
VIOLENT SNEEZING, WATERY RED EYES AND PERSISTENT HEADACHES CAN BE A TRAVELER’S NIGHTMARE IN EARLY SPRING. HERE ARE FIVE PRACTICAL SUGGESTIONS FOR AVOIDING SPRING ALLERGIES.
1. Pollen can cast a pall over an otherwise happy spring. But you can create your own protected environment by turning on the air conditioning instead of opening the windows at the place where you stay.
2. Applying moisturizer or Vaseline to the area around the nose is a simple but effective way of ensuring that pollen and other allergens stay there and don’t enter the body.
3. One useful precaution is to wash your hair before you go to bed at night and change your pillowcase frequently. That way the pollen that accumulates in your hair during the day won’t make you miserable you all night long.
4. The most effective remedy of course is to stay away from whatever triggers your allergy. Those who suffer from spring allergies can find a scientific solution by consulting an expert in the business.
5. An allergy expert may identify what you are sensitive to in a series of tests and then suggest some remedies. During the treatment you may have to keep a chart recording when your reactions are the strongest.
WHAT IS POLLEN?
There is pollen, literally, ‘fine powder’, everywhere that plants grow. Both deciduous and coniferous trees give off pollen in spring.