- Love Is An Eternal Sun Yunus Emre
- Bridge Of Culture: Thrace
- Incomparable Beirut
- The Only Thing Worth Pursuing Love
- Fabled City Bremen
- What Good Is The High Bosson
- Shopping Days Are Starting
- We’re Not Going To Play, We’re Going To Referee
- Renew Yourself With A Summer Detox
- A Gourmet Treat From The Southwest Aegean: Carian Cuisine
- Lively Yet Melancholy Can Bonomo
- Destination Istanbul
- Sait Faik’s Istanbul
- A Letter To Freedom
- Cool Again: Istanbul
- The Green Giant Sings!
- Seven Sensations One Stage
- Moving To The Garden
- The Tour Goes On
- With Mom In Istanbul
- Sports And Art Festival
- One Heart One Purpose
- Emin Alper’s Ermenek
- Head In The Clouds: Ağrı
- Golf On The French Riviera
- 2012 European Capitals Of Cultures
- Intersection Of Four Countries: Maribor
- City Of Music: Leipzig
- Sails Unfurled At Istanbul!
- Port Of Entry To The Big Apple
- Saving Energy in 5 Steps
- Back To The Future : 3-D Printing
- Aaaccchhooo! Spring Is Here!
- Oral Health On Board
- Ships Of Wax In A Sea Of Fire
Cool Again: Istanbul
SPEARHEADING APPEARANCES BY ARTISTS LIKE TILDA SWINTON, KIRSTEN DUNST AND HANIF KUREISHI FOR TWO YEARS NOW, ISTANCOOL IS TAKING PLACE THIS YEAR UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE ISTANBUL INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF CULTURE.
In its third year, the Istanbul International Festival of Culture is bringing leading names in the world of art and culture to Istanbul for a series of panel discussions, concerts, exhibitions and other events. In line with Istanbul’s cultural diversity, numerous designers, directors, writers, in short, scores of artists from different areas of artistic production from different cultures around the world, are meeting again in the city.
Among the luminaries expected this year are Academy Award-winning actor Willem Dafoe, Mario Sorrenti, one of the world’s most famous fashion photographers, and American artist Nate Lowman.
Demet Müftüoğlu, co-founder of the festival, with organization by ISTANBUL’74, and curator Alphan Eşeli are putting together an event that is sure to enhance the image and brand awareness of Istanbul internationally.
WHO HAS COME AND GONE
Some globally recognized guests of the Istanbul International Festival of Art and Culture since 2010:
Müzisyen ve Oyuncu
Musician and Actor
R.E.M. grubunun solisti
R.E.M. band soloist
Fransız yazar, fotoğrafçı ve sanatçı / French writer, artist and photographer
Oscar ödüllü besteci
Academy Award-winning composer
İki kez Oscar adayı olmuş yönetmen
Two-time Oscar-nominated director
Mimar / Architect
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE FESTIVAL AND THE FESTIVAL PROGRAM