- Love Is An Eternal Sun Yunus Emre
- Bridge Of Culture: Thrace
- Incomparable Beirut
- The Only Thing Worth Pursuing Love
- Fabled City Bremen
- What Good Is The High Bosson
- Shopping Days Are Starting
- We’re Not Going To Play, We’re Going To Referee
- Renew Yourself With A Summer Detox
- A Gourmet Treat From The Southwest Aegean: Carian Cuisine
- Lively Yet Melancholy Can Bonomo
- Destination Istanbul
- Sait Faik’s Istanbul
- A Letter To Freedom
- Cool Again: Istanbul
- The Green Giant Sings!
- Seven Sensations One Stage
- Moving To The Garden
- The Tour Goes On
- With Mom In Istanbul
- Sports And Art Festival
- One Heart One Purpose
- Emin Alper’s Ermenek
- Head In The Clouds: Ağrı
- Golf On The French Riviera
- 2012 European Capitals Of Cultures
- Intersection Of Four Countries: Maribor
- City Of Music: Leipzig
- Sails Unfurled At Istanbul!
- Port Of Entry To The Big Apple
- Saving Energy in 5 Steps
- Back To The Future : 3-D Printing
- Aaaccchhooo! Spring Is Here!
- Oral Health On Board
- Ships Of Wax In A Sea Of Fire
The Tour Goes On
MODERN DANCE TROUPE ISTANBUL IS THE ISTANBUL STATE OPERA AND BALLET’S LATEST PROJECT. AFTER PERFORMING AS AN INVITED GUEST OF THE IBAFF INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL IN MURCIA, SPAIN, IT IS CONTINUING TO TOUR EUROPE.
Following two successful performances of Travelogue II in Spain, MDT Istanbul will take the stage in Rotterdam in the Netherlands on May 20 before coming to audiences, again with Travelogue II, in the Slovenian city of Maribor, 2012 European Capital of Culture, as part of the Cultural Embassies project.
MDT Istanbul, which marks its first anniversary this May, has major accomplishments under its belt already, having squeezed three tours abroad and six in Turkey, three premieres and numerous other performances into the short space of one year. With its original music, literary references and impressive use of technology, Travelogue II is a backstage as well as an onstage success, and definitely worth seeing.
DON’T MISS IT!
The Istanbul State Opera and Ballet’s MDT Istanbul, which created Travelogue II under the artistic direction of choreographer Beyhan Murphy, is premiering BAHAR ŞANTİYESİ, a collaborative effort by Ejder Keskin-Deniz Keskin, Melih Kıraç, Can Tunalı and Burak Yamantürk-Canberk Yıldız, at Fulya Art Center on May 30.