- Love Is An Eternal Sun Yunus Emre
- Bridge Of Culture: Thrace
- Incomparable Beirut
- The Only Thing Worth Pursuing Love
- Fabled City Bremen
- What Good Is The High Bosson
- Shopping Days Are Starting
- We’re Not Going To Play, We’re Going To Referee
- Renew Yourself With A Summer Detox
- A Gourmet Treat From The Southwest Aegean: Carian Cuisine
- Lively Yet Melancholy Can Bonomo
- Destination Istanbul
- Sait Faik’s Istanbul
- A Letter To Freedom
- Cool Again: Istanbul
- The Green Giant Sings!
- Seven Sensations One Stage
- Moving To The Garden
- The Tour Goes On
- With Mom In Istanbul
- Sports And Art Festival
- One Heart One Purpose
- Emin Alper’s Ermenek
- Head In The Clouds: Ağrı
- Golf On The French Riviera
- 2012 European Capitals Of Cultures
- Intersection Of Four Countries: Maribor
- City Of Music: Leipzig
- Sails Unfurled At Istanbul!
- Port Of Entry To The Big Apple
- Saving Energy in 5 Steps
- Back To The Future : 3-D Printing
- Aaaccchhooo! Spring Is Here!
- Oral Health On Board
- Ships Of Wax In A Sea Of Fire
Seven Sensations One Stage
THEY VISITED TURKEY TWICE BEFORE IN 2008 AND 2010. NOW LOS VIVANCOS IS BRINGING DANCE AFICIONADOS A SURPRISE-FILLED PERFORMANCE AT İŞ SANAT.
A group of seven brothers, Los Vivancos is pleased as pie by the interest they attract every time they visit Istanbul. This time they are staging their new show, Aeterno, for the first time outside Spain. Promising a performance chock full of surprises from start to finish, the team acknowledges the contribution especially of their art director, Daniele Finzi Pasca. A member of the production team of Cirque du Soleil’s Corteo, Pasca is a well-known name in the world of dance.
But Los Vivancos’s talents are not limited to dance. The brothers, whose father not only was a dancer but also played three instruments, were inspired to follow in his footsteps. Attributing their interest in dance to their father, they explain, “We all were in awe of our father. We wanted to emulate him and we used to pretend to play instruments at home when we were little. But dance became a whole way of life for us not only because we took our father as a role model, but because he sent us to the conservatory.”
The group, which has performed earlier in Istanbul, Bodrum and Mersin, is coming to Istanbul audiences again on the İş Sanat stage the evening of May 25.
Los Vivancos are a group whose performances have attracted attention not just in Europe but in many places around the world. The brothers have appeared in 30 countries in their show, 7 Hermanos, which tells their story.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOS VIVANCOS TEAM