- Blue Haven
- Long Weekend In Düzce
- A Wonderful Weekend in Edinburgh
- The New Trabzon
- Distant Realm: Ulan Bator
- The Enthusiasm Of Youth
- A Long Story Of Small Town Life In Anatolia
- Italian That Made Its Mark
- The Hajj Pilgrimage In Postcards
- The Last Ottoman Palace
- Tastes Of The Caucasus
- Tiger Woods Is In Turkey
- The Top Eight
- And Now The Final Four
- Winds of Cinema in The Fall
- Fourth Year Four Cities
- Welcome To Salon
- Scorpions Invasion
- Moonlight On The Bosphorus
- Sport Is Uniting The Continents
- 89 Republic-Filled Years
- Two Birds With One Stone
- 5 Food Museums Around The World
- Alternative Vacation In Samsun
- Arif Aşçı’s Hong Kong
- The Seventh Art In New York
- Mother Earth’s Blessings
- Chic, Cultured And Appetizing
- Two And A Half Weeks Of Jazz
- The Changing Face Of Zurich Airport
- Turk At The Summit
- Pakistan’s Modern Capital
- A Different Perception
- Little Boutique Of The Balkans
Little Boutique Of The Balkans
Key destination in Hungary, Budapest is inviting you on a shopping spree to rival Paris or New York
Here are a few clues that will help you to benefit most profitably from this wee city.
The large stores accept credit cards. But have cash on hand for the others.
Tax rebates are available on purchases over 50,000 forints (200 euros).
If you want to see the sights, arrange a taxi. It’s fast and economical, and you can get the phone numbers on the internet.
For good books, try the art and book cafes.
Knowing a few words of Hungarian may help you.
Yes - igen - ϊgεn
No - nem - nεm
Thank you - köszönöm -køsønøm
Be sure to buy