- Antalya’s 7 Wonders
- The Friendly Face Of The Caucasus
- Amazing Stockholm
- The World’s Top Golfers In Antalya
- Changing The World Through Music
- Runfire Cappadocia Turkey’s First Desert Marathon
- A Modern Evliya Çelebi
- Seafood Among The Ottomans
- Vietnam The Far East’s New Favorite
- A Genius In Istanbul
- Istanbul Is Kicking Off The Season
- Thinking To See
- From Berlin With Love
- In The Name Of The Magic Flute
- Salt Trio
- Opera’s Young Faces
- Beyond A Circus
- Onward Without A Slip
- Bows, Arrows, Horses And Tradition
- The Bicycle Movement
- The Complete Works Of Yunus Emre
- Song Of The Euphrates: Malatya
- Fatima Spar’s Vienna
- Difficult To Describe
- It’s The Month Of Tiff!
- Your Far East Bag
- Heart Of The African Lakes: Kigali
- The Vikings In Four Steps
- France’s Biggest
- Environmentally Sensitive Accessories
- Born To Surf
It’s The Month Of Tiff!
Eyes Are Once Again On Canada And The Toronto International Film Festival.
The apple of Canada’s eye and one of the world’s most prestigious film festivals, the Toronto International Film Festival is bringing cinema buffs together again for the 37th time.
Offering participants more than 300 films from 60 countries around the world every year in September, the festival is bringing together once again choice selections from world cinema as well as Hollywood and Canadian productions.
Hosting 38 world premieres, 17 galas and 45 special screenings, the Toronto International Film Festival will take place this year between September 6 and 16.
One of the films whose world premiere will take place this year at TIFF is Cloud Atlas, which has drawn attention especially for its cast. You can see Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, Jim Sturgess, Ben Whitelaw, Susan Sarandon and a whole host of other big names in this film that examines the complex relationship between time past, present and future.
WATCHTOWER GOES TO TORONTO
A single film from Turkey is entering the Toronto Film Festival this year. Watchtower, directed by Pelin Esmer and co-starring Olgun Şimşek and Nilay Erdönmez, will have its world premiere at the festival.