- Antalya’s 7 Wonders
- The Friendly Face Of The Caucasus
- Amazing Stockholm
- The World’s Top Golfers In Antalya
- Changing The World Through Music
- Runfire Cappadocia Turkey’s First Desert Marathon
- A Modern Evliya Çelebi
- Seafood Among The Ottomans
- Vietnam The Far East’s New Favorite
- A Genius In Istanbul
- Istanbul Is Kicking Off The Season
- Thinking To See
- From Berlin With Love
- In The Name Of The Magic Flute
- Salt Trio
- Opera’s Young Faces
- Beyond A Circus
- Onward Without A Slip
- Bows, Arrows, Horses And Tradition
- The Bicycle Movement
- The Complete Works Of Yunus Emre
- Song Of The Euphrates: Malatya
- Fatima Spar’s Vienna
- Difficult To Describe
- It’s The Month Of Tiff!
- Your Far East Bag
- Heart Of The African Lakes: Kigali
- The Vikings In Four Steps
- France’s Biggest
- Environmentally Sensitive Accessories
- Born To Surf
Salt Galata Is Bringing Art Lovers Two New Exhibitions, And Salt Beyoğlu Of One, Starting On September 21.
Since its inception, SALT has drawn attention both for the exhibitions it mounts and for its seminars given by internationally recognized experts. With scores of major projects under the leadership of art critic Vasıf Kortun, it is awaiting visitors with three exhibitions in September.
TWO NEW EVENTS AT GALATA
One of the exhibitions to open at SALT Galata on September 21 is Modern Times, the third and final exhibition in the Istanbul Eindhoven-SALTvanAbbe series organized for the 400th year of Turkey-Holland relations. Another exhibition is one taking place in the Open Archives section and examining the processes of design and construction of Ataturk Culture Center (AKM).
AN EGYPTIAN IN BEYOĞLU
The first large-scale retrospective of Hassan Khan, who is also participating this year in dOCUMENTA(13), one of the century’s most important art events, is awaiting visitors at SALT Beyoğlu.