- Antalya’s 7 Wonders
- The Friendly Face Of The Caucasus
- Amazing Stockholm
- The World’s Top Golfers In Antalya
- Changing The World Through Music
- Runfire Cappadocia Turkey’s First Desert Marathon
- A Modern Evliya Çelebi
- Seafood Among The Ottomans
- Vietnam The Far East’s New Favorite
- A Genius In Istanbul
- Istanbul Is Kicking Off The Season
- Thinking To See
- From Berlin With Love
- In The Name Of The Magic Flute
- Salt Trio
- Opera’s Young Faces
- Beyond A Circus
- Onward Without A Slip
- Bows, Arrows, Horses And Tradition
- The Bicycle Movement
- The Complete Works Of Yunus Emre
- Song Of The Euphrates: Malatya
- Fatima Spar’s Vienna
- Difficult To Describe
- It’s The Month Of Tiff!
- Your Far East Bag
- Heart Of The African Lakes: Kigali
- The Vikings In Four Steps
- France’s Biggest
- Environmentally Sensitive Accessories
- Born To Surf
In The Name Of The Magic Flute
The 3rd International Şefika Kutluer Festival Is Kicking Off In Ankara On September 30 With A Concert By The Kosovo Philharmonic Orchestra On The Theme ‘East Meets West’.
Şefika Kutluer is musician who represents Turkey in the best way in the international arena. She has chalked up a number of major successes in the form of medals received from countries with long-standing musical traditions like Austria and Italy and the recordings she has made with the world’s top orchestras like the Berlin Philharmonic and Britain’s Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
Lauded in the international press as well, Şefika Kutluer, who is known affectionately as ‘the magic flute’, is performing as soloist with Kosovo Philharmonic Orchestra in the festival’s opening concert.
Twelve of the concerts, to be given at MEB Şura Concert Hall and the Ankara Museum of Painting and Sculpture, will include Ankara premieres in this festival for which Turkish Airlines is corporate sponsor.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE FESTIVAL