- Soul Of The Southern Renaissance: Andalusia
- Daughter Of The Caspian
- The Distant Near
- A Taste From The Deep: Turbot
- Jewel in a Valley AMASYA
- The Eyes Of Kadiköy, Land Of The Blind
- Between The Old World And The New Piri Reis
- Ottoman Splendor In Washington
- Robin Sharma Wisdom In Istanbul
- Malta Larger Than Life
- Orhan Kemal Anatolia’s Splendid Adventure
- Spring Film Marathon
- Art Comes Home
- From Anatolia to California
- Europe In Moscow!
- Sultans Of Calligraphy
- Ankara Exclusive
- The Two Shores of the Black Sea
- Ready, Set, Go!!!
- Mysterious Power That Flows From A Brush: Illumination
- For Animation Buffs
- Calling All Nature Lovers
- Happy Birthday, Jazz!
- An English Istanbulophile
- At The Peak Of Civilization
- Cahit Arf, Mathematicial Genius
- A Visit To The Other Hemisphere
- Young And Bursting With Histor
- Ireland In Your Bag!
- Once In A Hundred Years
- İlhan Erşahin’s New York
- Turkey Through The Eyes Of Travelers
- Guest Country Turkey In London
Spring Film Marathon
With Turkish Airlines as its official sponsor, the Iksv International Film Festival is being held this year for the 32nd time. The festival starts on March 30 and runs through April 14 with a breathtaking program.
Another Istanbul spring is here with the İKSV International Film Festival and a program to take your breath away. Bringing audiences 200 different films in 20 different sections again this year, the festival is offering a mix of Turkish and foreign feature films and documentaries, midnight horror movies and children’s films by young directors and as well as the masters. In other words, there’s something for everybody. Enjoy!
A CINEMATIC POET
Guest of honor at this year’s festival is Carlos Reygadas, who changed the voice of Mexican cinema. Reygadas, who walked off with the Palm d’Or for Best Director in 2012, is giving Istanbul a lesson in cinema, and all his work, including shorts, are on the festival program.
THE WAY TO THE GOLDEN TULIP
The 12 films in the International Competition for the Golden Tulip either treat the theme of art or artist or are literary adaptations. These films, each of which pays homage to art, are being screened in the second week.