- Soul Of The Southern Renaissance: Andalusia
- Daughter Of The Caspian
- The Distant Near
- A Taste From The Deep: Turbot
- Jewel in a Valley AMASYA
- The Eyes Of Kadiköy, Land Of The Blind
- Between The Old World And The New Piri Reis
- Ottoman Splendor In Washington
- Robin Sharma Wisdom In Istanbul
- Malta Larger Than Life
- Orhan Kemal Anatolia’s Splendid Adventure
- Spring Film Marathon
- Art Comes Home
- From Anatolia to California
- Europe In Moscow!
- Sultans Of Calligraphy
- Ankara Exclusive
- The Two Shores of the Black Sea
- Ready, Set, Go!!!
- Mysterious Power That Flows From A Brush: Illumination
- For Animation Buffs
- Calling All Nature Lovers
- Happy Birthday, Jazz!
- An English Istanbulophile
- At The Peak Of Civilization
- Cahit Arf, Mathematicial Genius
- A Visit To The Other Hemisphere
- Young And Bursting With Histor
- Ireland In Your Bag!
- Once In A Hundred Years
- İlhan Erşahin’s New York
- Turkey Through The Eyes Of Travelers
- Guest Country Turkey In London
Guest Country Turkey In London
This Year’s London Book Fair, April 15 To 17, Is Putting Turkey At The Center Of The World Literature Market.
Turkey’s leading writers and publishers will try to raise the profile of Turkish literature on the international market at special panels to be held during London’s three-day fair.
In addition to the panels, which will deal with a range of topics from children’s literature to e-book distribution, other events about Turkish literature will also be organized in and around London during the fair. The events, sponsored by several institutions in Turkey, under the coordination of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Turkish National Organizing Committee for International Book Fairs, will offer key opportunities for cooperation, both for Turkish books to open up to the foreign markets and for foreign publishers to enter the Turkish market.