- The Winter Tourism Experience In Turkey
- A Thousand And One Nights In Pera
- Leading Lights Of Design And The Silver Screen
- Viewing Our Cultural Heritage From The Past
- Dhaka’s Absolute Musts
- Lord Of The Mediterranean
- Italian Horizons In 2013
- A Morning Ritual
- Young Communicators On The Eu Path
- Inside The Wooden Horse
- A Medley Of Cultures
- Al-Jazari’s Trick Device - The Perpetual Flute
- Winds Of Change From Brazil
- Journey To The Heart Of France
- Shopping Down Under
- Golden Bear In Search Of Recipient
- Pelin Esmer’s Kastamonu
- The Current State Of Tradition
- Once Upon A Time In Bursa
- Bayezid II: A Master Strategist
- Turkey Wins With Her Natural Beauty
Italian Horizons In 2013
A SERIES OF EVENTS DUBBED ORIZZONTI ITALIANI IS BEING MOUNTED DURING THE YEAR TO CONSOLIDATE TURKEY-ITALY ECONOMIC, SCIENTIFIC AND POLITICAL RELATIONS.
With upwards of sixty initiatives taking part, the events cover a wide spectrum from contemporary cinema criticism and archaeology symposia to meetings on economic relations, architecture and design exhibitions, and fashion shows.
Italy’s Ambassador to Turkey, Gianpaolo Scarante reports that Orizzonti Italiani, currently in its third year, was born out of Italy’s sense of obligation to share its rich cultural heritage.
A 300-YEAR TRADITION
Based on one of Italy’s oldest theater traditions, Commedia dell’arte Istanbul 2013 is being realized with artistic direction by Italian artist, Mario Gallo. The plays and workshops, in which teams from Italy, Portugal, France, Germany and Turkey are participating, will take place at venues around the city February 23 to 25.
For more information: commediadellartedayistanbul2013.com