- The Winter Tourism Experience In Turkey
- A Thousand And One Nights In Pera
- Leading Lights Of Design And The Silver Screen
- Viewing Our Cultural Heritage From The Past
- Dhaka’s Absolute Musts
- Lord Of The Mediterranean
- Italian Horizons In 2013
- A Morning Ritual
- Young Communicators On The Eu Path
- Inside The Wooden Horse
- A Medley Of Cultures
- Al-Jazari’s Trick Device - The Perpetual Flute
- Winds Of Change From Brazil
- Journey To The Heart Of France
- Shopping Down Under
- Golden Bear In Search Of Recipient
- Pelin Esmer’s Kastamonu
- The Current State Of Tradition
- Once Upon A Time In Bursa
- Bayezid II: A Master Strategist
- Turkey Wins With Her Natural Beauty
Journey To The Heart Of France
PARIS ON THE RIVER SEINE IS CHOCK FULL OF VENUES AND ACTIVITIES FOR PARENTS AND CHILDREN ALIKE.
Cité des Enfants: One of the world’s most famous children’s museums, Cité des Enfants is a great place for kids to learn about science and technology thanks to its many activities for children of different ages. Considering its popularity, it’s a good idea to buy your tickets in advance.
Parc de la Villette: Converted into a futuristic park from a former industrial area, Parc de la Villette boasts toys designed by Bernard Tschumi based on a child’s imagination.
Picnicking: You can picnic on the grass below the landmark Eiffel Tower. Stop at one of the local pizzerias and then stretch out and enjoy the spectacular view and watch the passersby to your heart’s content.
Toy Boats: Some parks like the Jardin de Luxembourg and the Tuileries have gaily painted boats that you can rent and sail on a pool.