- The Winter Tourism Experience In Turkey
- A Thousand And One Nights In Pera
- Leading Lights Of Design And The Silver Screen
- Viewing Our Cultural Heritage From The Past
- Dhaka’s Absolute Musts
- Lord Of The Mediterranean
- Italian Horizons In 2013
- A Morning Ritual
- Young Communicators On The Eu Path
- Inside The Wooden Horse
- A Medley Of Cultures
- Al-Jazari’s Trick Device - The Perpetual Flute
- Winds Of Change From Brazil
- Journey To The Heart Of France
- Shopping Down Under
- Golden Bear In Search Of Recipient
- Pelin Esmer’s Kastamonu
- The Current State Of Tradition
- Once Upon A Time In Bursa
- Bayezid II: A Master Strategist
- Turkey Wins With Her Natural Beauty
A Morning Ritual
AN INDISPENSABLE PART OF THE MORNING TEA RITUAL, AÇMA IS KNOWN IN MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD.
A soft, lIght pastry, açma (pronounced aatch-mah) Is always sImple and tasty despIte varIatIons In IngredIents and method of preparatIon.
Bagels: Found in many parts of the world, bagels originated in Poland. Made of a yeast-raised wheat flour dough, bagels different from açma in that they are boiled before baking.
Taralli: Made of a yeast dough like açma and bagels, taralli cookies are one of Italy’s most popular snacks. In both their sweet and savory versions, these cookies need to be consumed immediately after being baked.