- Summer Comes With Classical Music!
- Heed The Call Of Music
- 100 Depictions Of The Prophet Mohammad In Istanbul
- Keeping The Miracîye Tradition Alive
- Shades Of Anatolia In London
- Confrontation In Venice
- Adhocracy In New York
- Biennale Time On The Canals
- Erol Akyavaş’s Projection Of Life
- Sarkis’s Latest
- Off We Go To The Children’s Festival!
- Passing The Ball To Life
- Surprise Result At Belek
- Time Of White
- In Living Color!
- Shopping Latino
- Ushering In The Festival Season
- A Chosen Artist
- History And Opera
- Yunus Emre Turkey Tour
- Hello, Summer!
- The Rouargue Brothers’ Istanbul
- Keeping History Alive: Safranbolu
- On The Ocean Shore
- Scandinavia In Five Questions
- Wilco Van Herpen’s Kaş
- Documenting The History Of Education
- Smitten By The Bridge
In Living Color!
Even the buildings of this colorful city spread along the two banks of the Moskva River are enough to impress the kids.
OBRAZTOV PUPPET THEATER
Despite being in Russian, the entertaining children’s shows staged during the daytime at this theater are based on themes familiar to everyone. You can also have a look at the theater’s puppet collection after the show.
ST. BASIL’S CATHEDRAL
A Russian icon, this gaily colored cathedral and its onion domes will remind children of places they’ve read about in fairy tales. And the interior and galleries are as mind boggling as the colorful exterior.
See the amazing 19th century wooden houses and stroll through forests of 600-year-old oaks at Kolomenskoye, Moscow’s oldest area of settlement.
When your child gets tired of walking, show him another side of the city in a boat tour on the river. The boat’s leisurely pace affords a full view of Moscow from a different vantage point.