- Turkey Hits Its Shot
- Shades Of Turkey In China
- Let The Festivals Begin!
- Let The Roses Bloom
- Defterdarburnu As It Once Was
- Second Stop: Clay
- Art In Elazığ
- Classical Music On The Golden Horn
- Munich Loves You
- Forever Young, May 19
- Sultan Of Land And Sea
- The Work Of The Waqfs
- The World Is Speaking Turkish!
- Straddling Two Continents
- The Film Is About To Begin!
- Exhibitions Worth Seeing
- Hot Shopping In The North
- Redbud Time In Istanbul
- White Legacy In The Aegean
- The Conjunction Of Three Continents
- Romans Of Everyday Life
- A Master Remembered
- Shadow Of Istanbul Falls On Luxembourg
- Semih Sayginer’s Ho Chi Minh City
- A Legend That Came From The Sea
- Be A World Local
- Africa In Five Questions
Let The Festivals Begin!
It’s warming up and music is going open-air! So we’ve selected some music festivals for you.
One of Spain’s most prominent festivals, Primavera Sound is welcoming music lovers May 22 to 26. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Blur and Phoenix are some of the big names this year at the festival, which has hosted a wide range of musical genres from indie and jazz to electronic and experimental since 2003.
Sasquatch! Music Festival is just the place for independent music this May. Indie music’s Grammy winner, Mumford & Sons, and Iceland’s post-rock band Sigur Rós are some of the not-to-be-missed groups at this festival, May 24 to 27.
Canada is playing host in May to electronic, which has been dubbed the music of the new century. MUTEK 2013, where big guns like Michael Mayer (Germany) and Jamie Lidell (England) will top the DJ sets, is bringing fans together May 29 to June 2.