- Music of the world at İş Sanat
- Jazz fun begins
- December at Babylon
- Exciting nights at Balance
- Tango Pasion at Maslak
- Open Sesame!
- Silk Road films pass through Bursa
- History and cinema meet for the 9th time
- They loved Turkey
- Genghis Khan is coming
- Contemporary art in Istanbul
- ‘Opening and closing doors of life’
- Palace storage chests...
- What André Kertész saw and felt
- Marking the 150th anniversary of the Crimean War...
- Nature and nature
- Mithat Bereket’s ‘Compass’
- Nedim Günsür retrospective
- The vibrant sculptures of Mehmet Aksoy
- a 24-hour-a-day exhibition
- Civil Aviation at the end of 2006
- “The customer is my all”
- Skylife trademark is registered
- ‘444 0 THY’ is most successful call center
- Professional Competence Workshop held at Turkish Airlines
- Special talks for Turkish Airlines’ cabin personnel
- Turkish Airlines promotes Turkey in Prague and Dublin
- Turkish Airlines’ Rostov office has a new address
- ‘Here, there and everywhere’ for 111 Euros
- Luck puts a smile on your face at www.thy.com!
- Teachers fly at half price
- Direct flights to 10 more cities
- Turkish Airlines to transport 100,000 pilgrims to Mecca
- Turkish Airlines celebrates World Children’s Day
‘444 0 THY’ is most successful call center
The ‘Istanbul Call Center Awards’, the first of their kind in Turkey, recently found their recipients for 2006.
And the Turkish Airlines Call Center was chosen as the most successful in Turkey in the ‘Performance’ category. The award was presented to Turkish Airlines on 9 November in a ceremony at the Istanbul Convention and Exhibition Center. In a talk he gave following the awards ceremony, Turkish Airlines President Dr. Temel Kotil said, “The basic factor in boosting customer satisfaction and loyalty lies in understanding the customer. We decided to go from being reactive to being proactive by increasing the number of personnel at our Call Center from 120 to 520. As a result, while our daily response rate in 2005 was 45%, in 2006 it rose to 95%. I believe this award is an indication of our progress along the right road, and I am therefore very happy.” Kotil also thanked all the Call Center employees whose efforts made the receipt of the award possible. The award was celebrated at the Call Center on
14 November in festivities attended by both employees and management.