- Music of the world at İş Sanat
- Jazz fun begins
- December at Babylon
- Exciting nights at Balance
- Tango Pasion at Maslak
- Open Sesame!
- Silk Road films pass through Bursa
- History and cinema meet for the 9th time
- They loved Turkey
- Genghis Khan is coming
- Contemporary art in Istanbul
- ‘Opening and closing doors of life’
- Palace storage chests...
- What André Kertész saw and felt
- Marking the 150th anniversary of the Crimean War...
- Nature and nature
- Mithat Bereket’s ‘Compass’
- Nedim Günsür retrospective
- The vibrant sculptures of Mehmet Aksoy
- a 24-hour-a-day exhibition
- Civil Aviation at the end of 2006
- “The customer is my all”
- Skylife trademark is registered
- ‘444 0 THY’ is most successful call center
- Professional Competence Workshop held at Turkish Airlines
- Special talks for Turkish Airlines’ cabin personnel
- Turkish Airlines promotes Turkey in Prague and Dublin
- Turkish Airlines’ Rostov office has a new address
- ‘Here, there and everywhere’ for 111 Euros
- Luck puts a smile on your face at www.thy.com!
- Teachers fly at half price
- Direct flights to 10 more cities
- Turkish Airlines to transport 100,000 pilgrims to Mecca
- Turkish Airlines celebrates World Children’s Day
Turkish Airlines promotes Turkey in Prague and Dublin
Turkish Airlines recently organized ‘Turkey Promotional Meetings’ in Prague and Dublin.
Close to 250 travel agents attended the event in Prague on 18 October, which was organized jointly by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Turkish Airlines and TÜRSAB. Speakers at the meeting included Turkey’s Cultural Attaché to Warsaw, Onur Gözet, Turkish Airlines President of Sales and Marketing, Faruk Çizmecioğlu, the airline’s Czech Republic and Slovakia Director, Fatma Yüceler, and TÜRSAB’s Director of Institutional Relations, Ela Atakan.
Meanwhile close to fifty agents active in the greater Dublin area took part in the event held in that city on 15 November, again with organization by Turkish Airlines, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and TÜRSAB. Attending and making presentations at the meeting were Turkey’s Ambassador to Dublin, Berki Dibek, Jill Guest, who was representing Turkey’s London Cultural and Promotional Consultancy, Hatice Pınar from Turkish Airlines’ Department of Sales and Marketing, and Ela Atakan, TÜRSAB’s Director of Institutional Relations. The former mayor of Dublin, Senator Michael Mulcahy, also gave a heartwarming speech about Turkey at the meeting.