- Towards the Republic
- Rembrandt’s drawings in Pera
- Art in Istanbul
- Yılmabaşar mother and daughter at ACC
- Helikon celebrates its 10th year
- Art fair in Ankara
- From Venice to Istanbul
- From traditional to modern
- Seventh season at İş Sanat
- Mozart on the Bosphorus
- 25 concerts at CRR
- World-famous pianists come to Antalya
- Ankara sings jazz
- Blues Festival tours Turkey
- Festival on Wheels goes international
- Ankara art fair
Again in November you can fly round-trip for 111 euros Economy class, 333 euros Business, to Turkish Airlines’ selected foreign destinations which change every week summer and winter regardless of season. Add 50 euros for fares from other points in Turkey or from Ercan in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
Destinations in November include: Berlin, Milan, Strasbourg, St. Petersburg, Bahrain (1-7 November); Munich, Vienna, Hamburg, Helsinki, Tunis (8-14 November); Stuttgart, Rome, Tirana, Hannover, Kuveyt (15-21 November); Frankfurt, Zurich, Bucharest, Lyon, Tehran (22-30 November).
For details call 444 0 849 or visit the website at www.thy.com.