- One of Turkey’s biggest brand names, Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines extends a helping hand at home and abroad
- Summer timetable includes four new routes
- Try the new routes for just TL 49!
- First golf tour group from South Korea
- Turkish Airlines announcement
- Pakistan Minister of Tourism visits Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Three flights daily to Konya
- Turkish Airlines attends ITB Berlin Fair
- 18th March Martyrs commemorated
- Turkish Airlines supports AKUT
- Turkish Airlines promotes flights to Lagos
18th March Martyrs commemorated
Turkish Airlines held a ceremony at the Turkish Airlines’ cemetery at Edirnekapı to observe Remembrance Day for the 18th March Martyrs.
The martyrs were honored at the ceremony, which was attended by Istanbul Governor Muammer Güler, Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbaş, Turkish Airlines’ President Temel Kotil and a large number of airline personnel and other Turkish citizens. During the commemoration a moment of silence was observed and wreaths were laid on the graves. Turkish Airlines also conveyed its condolences to the families of the martyrs.