- One of Turkey’s biggest brand names, Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines extends a helping hand at home and abroad
- Summer timetable includes four new routes
- Try the new routes for just TL 49!
- First golf tour group from South Korea
- Turkish Airlines announcement
- Pakistan Minister of Tourism visits Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Three flights daily to Konya
- Turkish Airlines attends ITB Berlin Fair
- 18th March Martyrs commemorated
- Turkish Airlines supports AKUT
- Turkish Airlines promotes flights to Lagos
Pakistan Minister of Tourism visits Turkish Airlines
The Pakistan Minister of Tourism, Nilofar Bakhtiar, recently visited Turkish Airlines’ Pakistan office.
On her visit, the Minister was accompanied by a delegation of 4-5 persons, together with three TV channels and three journalists. Emphasizing that Turkish Airlines has taken on an important mission in developing touristic relations between Turkey and Pakistan, Ms Bakhtiar expressed a desire to play a role in further enhancing those relations. During the Minister’s visit ideas were also exchanged regarding the activities to be held during the spring months, and requests to reopen the Lahore route were reiterated. Minister Bakhtiar also expressed her wish that Turkish Airlines resume its Istanbul-Lahore flights.