- One of Turkey’s biggest brand names, Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines extends a helping hand at home and abroad
- Summer timetable includes four new routes
- Try the new routes for just TL 49!
- First golf tour group from South Korea
- Turkish Airlines announcement
- Pakistan Minister of Tourism visits Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Three flights daily to Konya
- Turkish Airlines attends ITB Berlin Fair
- 18th March Martyrs commemorated
- Turkish Airlines supports AKUT
- Turkish Airlines promotes flights to Lagos
Turkish Airlines attends ITB Berlin Fair
This year as every year, Turkish Airlines was represented with its own stand at the ITB Berlin Fair, the world’s largest tourism and travel fair.
Approximately 10,923 firms from 184 countries took part in the fair, which was held 7-11 March and welcomed a total of 177,154 visitors.
Turkish Airlines attracted great interest with its tulip image and its 100 square-meter stand within the main Turkish stand, emphasizing that it is the country’s national airline. Besides promoting the new A330 Business Class seat, the Miles&Smiles frequent flyer program and its broad flight network, the airline also introduced its new summer timetable, all with the participation of Culture and Tourism Minister Atilla Koç and airline officials. Throughout the fair visitors to the stand were invited to take an e-quiz, and winning participants were awarded with surprise gifts.