- One of Turkey’s biggest brand names, Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines extends a helping hand at home and abroad
- Summer timetable includes four new routes
- Try the new routes for just TL 49!
- First golf tour group from South Korea
- Turkish Airlines announcement
- Pakistan Minister of Tourism visits Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Three flights daily to Konya
- Turkish Airlines attends ITB Berlin Fair
- 18th March Martyrs commemorated
- Turkish Airlines supports AKUT
- Turkish Airlines promotes flights to Lagos
One of Turkey’s biggest brand names, Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines has taken its place in a four-volume work, ‘TM/Türk Markaları’, that brings together 70 pioneers among the biggest brand names created in Turkey.
Written by branding expert and academic Prof. Dr. Nükhet Vardar, the book whose motto is “A country is as rich as its brands”, chronicles successful stories of effective brand management. The first volume of the four-volume work, published with the backing of the Advertisers’ Association and Advertising Foundation of Turkey, includes the 74-year-old success story of Turkish Airlines, one of Turkey’s most important assets.