- One of Turkey’s biggest brand names, Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines extends a helping hand at home and abroad
- Summer timetable includes four new routes
- Try the new routes for just TL 49!
- First golf tour group from South Korea
- Turkish Airlines announcement
- Pakistan Minister of Tourism visits Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Three flights daily to Konya
- Turkish Airlines attends ITB Berlin Fair
- 18th March Martyrs commemorated
- Turkish Airlines supports AKUT
- Turkish Airlines promotes flights to Lagos
Turkish Airlines supports AKUT
AKUT rescue service, which has taken part in 347 rescue operations in Turkey and abroad since its inception in 1996, recently participated as the sole team representing Turkey at the Indian-government-hosted INSARAG Annual Global Team Leaders meeting held in New Delhi 12-15 March. Made up of organizations working in the disaster field from 80 countries under threat of earthquake, INSARAG (International Search And Rescue Advisory Group) has operated under the aegis of the United Nations since 1991.
The AKUT team flew to India with Turkish Airlines sponsorship.