- One of Turkey’s biggest brand names, Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines extends a helping hand at home and abroad
- Summer timetable includes four new routes
- Try the new routes for just TL 49!
- First golf tour group from South Korea
- Turkish Airlines announcement
- Pakistan Minister of Tourism visits Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Three flights daily to Konya
- Turkish Airlines attends ITB Berlin Fair
- 18th March Martyrs commemorated
- Turkish Airlines supports AKUT
- Turkish Airlines promotes flights to Lagos
Turkish Airlines announcement
The State Airline Enterprises has closed Kars Airport to air traffic from 1 April to 3 December 2007 for repairs to the runway, apron and taxiways, and the main runway at Muş Airport from 15 April to 15 November for renovation of the runway and internal roads.
Due to the repairs, all Turkish Airlines flights to Muş and Kars have been suspended for the duration. Passengers traveling to these destinations will transported on new flights planned to Van and Erzurum Airports.