- One of Turkey’s biggest brand names, Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines extends a helping hand at home and abroad
- Summer timetable includes four new routes
- Try the new routes for just TL 49!
- First golf tour group from South Korea
- Turkish Airlines announcement
- Pakistan Minister of Tourism visits Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Three flights daily to Konya
- Turkish Airlines attends ITB Berlin Fair
- 18th March Martyrs commemorated
- Turkish Airlines supports AKUT
- Turkish Airlines promotes flights to Lagos
Summer timetable includes four new routes
Turkish Airlines is introducing its new summer timetable, effective from 25 March to 27 October.
Like all new timetables, this summer’s Turkish Airlines timetable includes some new destinations: Istanbul-Nevşehir, Istanbul-Batum, Yenişehir (Bursa)-Trabzon, and Istanbul-Eskişehir. The Istanbul-Batum route will serve both domestic and international passengers through a bilateral agreement between Turkey and Georgia enabling domestic passengers from the border provinces to travel without passports.
With the new destinations it is adding to its summer timetable, Turkish Airlines is increasing its domestic destinations from 28 to 31 and its international destinations to 104. As flights are being increased in frequency on existing routes, Code-share flights are also getting under way on the new summer timetable through a cooperation between Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa.