- Attention! Exhibition
- A Modern Art feast
- A colorful summer in Istanbul
- ‘Alem’ exhibition in Munich
- An Istanbul in Marmaris
- Posters go on exhibit
- Mevlânâ at the Haghia Sophia
- Three exhibitions at the Bodrum Shipyard
- Giant sculptures made of sand
- India at Alaçatı
- Orbits and boundaries
- Bridge championship in Antalya
- Classical music lovers to meet at Gümüşlük
- An Italian at Parkorman
- World melodies permeate Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines contributes to civilian aviation sector
- Turkish Airlines to revive frigate Ertuğrul
- Turkish Airlines sponsors
- No obstacles for the handicapped on Turkish Airlines!
- Ankara-Muş flights resumed!
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement to all domestic and international passengers
- Another new plane joins the Turkish Airlines Flight Academy
- Turkish Airlines sponsors Handball Championship
- 111’s of the month
- Bursa-Erzurum flights get under way
- Turkish Airlines sponsors European Bowling Championship
- Festival support from Turkish Airlines
- Pakistan media delegation visits Turkey
No obstacles for the handicapped on Turkish Airlines!
Within the framework of its dedication to social responsibility, Turkish Airlines, which has declared 2007 ‘the year of quality in service', is offering a 25% discount on its domestic and international routes so that handicapped Turks can take better advantage of air travel.
Speaking at a press conference held at the Turkish Airlines Corporate Headquarters on 28 June and attended by the Chairman of the Handicapped Administration, Abdullah Güven, Turkish Airlines President Temel Kotil, Ph.D., said: “We are continuing to increase our support for improving the quality of life of the handicapped. Through our new discounts we aim to ensure the possibility of comfortable travel for our handicapped people.” In the cooperation between Turkish Airlines and the Handicapped Administration, seminars will be organized on the subject of making travel comfortable for the handicapped and special training provided to Turkish Airlines personnel regarding service to handicapped passengers.
For further details: 444 0 849 or www.thy.com