Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2014
- Tourism congress in Antalya
- ‘Why doesn't the sky fall on our heads?’
- 'Ayların Parıltısı' at AKM
- Second round of Silk Road films...
- Cartoons at Istanbul Modern
- The Walls
- Exhibition on campus
- Getting down to work
- Nook and cranny Turkey
- Canvases from Yeşilçam
- ‘Collected Visions’
- ‘Under the Influence’
- Evenings after dinner...
- ‘New Works’
- Fractal 2
- The poetics of space
- A journey from London to Anatolia
- Growing interest in Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines takes best customer award
- Change in Cologne flights
- Special ‘Teachers Day’ discount from Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Turkish Airlines’ 2007-2008
- Osaka familiarization tour
- Important announcement for passengers to Japan
- Zagreb and Ljubljana flights stepped up
Important announcement for passengers to Japan
As of 20 November, all our passengers flying to Japan (Japanese citizens excepted) are required to be fingerprinted and photographed when entering the country.
The Embarkation/Disembarkation cards/forms required for entering the country must be filled out correctly and turned over to the authorities before reaching the airport. Passengers are kindly requested to be sensitive to this requirement and to fill in the forms as shown in the example. The cards will be distributed during the flight.