Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2016
- Tourism congress in Antalya
- ‘Why doesn't the sky fall on our heads?’
- 'Ayların Parıltısı' at AKM
- Second round of Silk Road films...
- Cartoons at Istanbul Modern
- The Walls
- Exhibition on campus
- Getting down to work
- Nook and cranny Turkey
- Canvases from Yeşilçam
- ‘Collected Visions’
- ‘Under the Influence’
- Evenings after dinner...
- ‘New Works’
- Fractal 2
- The poetics of space
- A journey from London to Anatolia
- Growing interest in Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines takes best customer award
- Change in Cologne flights
- Special ‘Teachers Day’ discount from Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Turkish Airlines’ 2007-2008
- Osaka familiarization tour
- Important announcement for passengers to Japan
- Zagreb and Ljubljana flights stepped up
Turkish Airlines’ 2007-2008
‘Hadj’ flights get under wayTurkish Airlines has begun its 2007-2008 ‘Hadj’ pilgrimage flights to Mecca from 19 airports throughout the country.
The flights will operate to Jeddah and Medina from 11 November to 14 December with returns from 23 December 2007 to 24 January 2008. The 19 airports in Turkey offering Hadj flights are: Adana, Izmir, Antalya, Kayseri, Dalaman, Diyarbakır, Erzurum, Ankara, Şanlıurfa, Isparta, Istanbul (Atatürk), Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) Konya, Nevşehir, Samsun, Trabzon, Van, Bursa and Sivas. The additional flights are expected to carry a total of 180,000 pilgrims to Jeddah and Medina and back during Turkish Airlines’ 2007-2008 Hadj season. At the same time, Turkish Airlines is also offering flights from points outside Turkey with large Turkish populations: Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg and Nice (France); Düsseldorf, Cologne, Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Stuttgart, Nürnberg, Hamburg and Hannover (Germany); Brussels (Belgium); Zurich and Basel (Switzerland); Amsterdam (Holland); Vienna (Austria); Copenhagen (Denmark); Arlanda (Sweden); Oslo (Norway); Helsinki (Finland); and London and Manchester (England). The flights will operate from 25 November to 14 December with returns from 23 December 2007 to 14 January 2008. All flights will be via Turkey.