- Independent films at !fistanbul!
- A whiff of China in Istanbul
- Two prizes for Turkey in the Dakar Rally
- International environment conference in Lefkoşa
- Award goes to ATM Dalaman International Terminal
- Istanbul through the eyes of two poets
- Discovering Sinan in Istanbul
- Music of the world at Iş Sanat
- garajistanbul, a new Istanbul art center
- Three new exhibitions at Pera Museum
- Istanbul in travel diaries
- Turkey through the Magnum lens
- Unforgettable nights at the Ankara Palas
- Abdülcanbaz in Izmir
- Nostalgic journey at the Gallery of Communications
- ‘Cats, Dogs, Birds’
- Traditional and modern side by side
Announcement to Turkish Airlines passengers
You may now procure your in-flight newspapers for international flights from a newspaper stand in the terminal.
You may take the paper of your choice from the stand up to 5 o’clock in the evening for all foreign flights. A separate on-board newspaper service for Business Class passengers remains available. Just show your boarding pass to the stand clerk and take the paper of your choice. Don’t forget to hold onto your boarding pass. We wish you a pleasant flight!