- 74th anniversary excitement at Turkish Airlines
- Poets meet in Beyoğlu
- Turkish Airlines is transportation sponsor for Turkey’s National Olympics Committee
- Turkish Airlines is official airline of International Archery Federation
- Civil aviation talks between Turkey and Moldova
- Flights to Batum get under way
- Turkish Airlines in South Africa again…
- More flights to Cairo
- New appointment to Turkish Airlines board
- Turkish Airlines’ target: a ‘Precise Operation’
- Support for job health and safety from THY Technic
- Turkish Airlines stands by golf stars of the future
- Change at Munich Terminal
- Turkish Airlines support for Red Crescent
- Civil Aviation General Director thanks Turkish Airlines employees
- Turkish Airlines’ opens new CIP Lounge in Ankara
- Talks get under way on Turkish Airlines-Skytrax cooperation
Turkish Airlines stands by golf stars of the future
The Cornelia-Turkey Young People’s Golf Tournament was held at Antalya on 18-19 May in honor of 19th May Youth, Sports and Atatürk Commemoration Day.
Young golfers from provinces such as Istanbul, Ankara, Erzurum, Ardahan, Ağrı and Van took part in the tournament for which transportation was provided by Turkish Airlines. Airline officials said that they would continue to lend their support to all young sportsmen representing Turkey.
Watching the tournament, Nick Faldo, one of six golfers in the world to have won the most major tournaments, said he was pleased to see the development of golf in Turkey.