- 74th anniversary excitement at Turkish Airlines
- Poets meet in Beyoğlu
- Turkish Airlines is transportation sponsor for Turkey’s National Olympics Committee
- Turkish Airlines is official airline of International Archery Federation
- Civil aviation talks between Turkey and Moldova
- Flights to Batum get under way
- Turkish Airlines in South Africa again…
- More flights to Cairo
- New appointment to Turkish Airlines board
- Turkish Airlines’ target: a ‘Precise Operation’
- Support for job health and safety from THY Technic
- Turkish Airlines stands by golf stars of the future
- Change at Munich Terminal
- Turkish Airlines support for Red Crescent
- Civil Aviation General Director thanks Turkish Airlines employees
- Turkish Airlines’ opens new CIP Lounge in Ankara
- Talks get under way on Turkish Airlines-Skytrax cooperation
Turkish Airlines is official airline of International Archery Federation
Turkish Airlines has become a sports sponsor in the global sense as the official airline of FITA, the International Archery Federation with 141 member-countries.
Located in Lausanne and affiliated with the International Olympic Committee, the federation has been active since 1931 as one of 28 international sports federations represented in the Summer Olympic Games.
In an announcement he made regarding Turkish Airlines’ sponsorship, FITA President Prof. Dr. Uğur Erdener said that the airline, with its dynamic structure and young fleet, was creating important synergy in the sector through this key initiative and that he was very pleased to see a world airline engaging in such a significant worldwide cooperation on behalf of Turkey.