- Turkish Airlines, holding ‘little hands’
- Lufthansa is new partner in Miles&Smiles program
- Turkish Airlines reaches out South Africa
- Fly with confidence on Turkish Airlines
- Salih Memecan’s lines spruce up Turkish Airlines’ service
- 23 million passengers a year targeted
- Turkish Airlines’ Flight Academy website
- Turkish Airlines second in Europe in on-time takeoffs
- Turkish Airlines’ Central Europe CRM Meeting held in Belgium
- Turkish Airlines supports young fencers
- Turkish Airlines sponsors World Congress of Chambers
- Turkish Airlines announcement
- Turkey and Pakistan develop tourism cooperation
- 111’s of the month
- Turkish Foods Week in Geneva
- Turkish Airlines is chief sponsor of Istanbul Cup
Turkish Airlines, holding ‘little hands’
Turkish Airlines organized a raft of different activities throughout the week to celebrate 23rd April, National Sovereignty Day and Children’s Day.
Among them was a week-long exhibition, opened by airline president Temel Kotil, of handicrafts by students of the Başaran Nursery School run by the Turkish Airlines Personnel Social Foundation.
Transportation sponsor for Turkish Radio and Television’s 29th International Children’s Festival, Turkish Airlines carried 300 children from 62 countries to Turkey and welcomed them with flowers at Antalya. At the welcoming ceremony, Temel Kotil expressed the Airline’s great pleasure in being transportation sponsor for this important project which contributes to the promotion of Turkey around the world, and in sharing that happiness with the children.
The 23rd of April was also greeted with balloons and Turkish flags at the Airline’s Main Headquarters in Istanbul by its President and employees as well as close to one hundred children, among them thirty in the 7-12 age group from the Şeyh Zayed Children’s Orphanage in Bahçelievler. The Airline distributed a variety of gifts to the children, who toured the new hangar and planes in the technical section with great curiosity.
Clowns also offered face painting and other children’s entertainments at the domestic and international check-in counters at Ankara Esenboğa, Istanbul Atatürk, Izmir Adnan Menderes and Antalya airports.