- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
111’s of the month
Turkish Airlines has announced the following destinations for its September bargain flights at 111 euros Economy and 333 euros Business Class: Skopje, Doha, Belgrade (1-7 September); Sofia, Abu Dhabi, Donetsk (8-14 September); Düsseldorf, Damascus, Dubai (15-21 September); Stuttgart, Kuwait, Copenhagen (22-30 September).
Add 50 euros for flights originating from Ankara and Izmir and 80 euros for flights from other points in Turkey or from Ercan in Northern Cyprus. For details: www.thy.com or 444 0 849 (THY).