- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Turkish Airlines adds 5th weekly Istanbul-Barcelona flight
As of 27 August, Turkish Airlines upped its four-day-a-week Istanbul-Barcelona flights to five days a days a week including Mondays.
The new timetable is: Mondays at 10 a.m. and Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30 a.m. from Istanbul; and Mondays at 1:25 p.m., Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 2 p.m. and Saturdays at 2:40 p.m. from Barcelona. For details: www.thy.com or 444 0 849 (THY).