- Exhibition on the world of women
- A foamy exhibition
- “Dead or alive, if I were a line drawing...”
- Palace tailors’ records open to public
- Yahya Kemal's private writings go public
- Istanbul through Italian eyes...
- Art in felt
- Peace concert at Brussels: 'Music Beyond the Conflicts”
- A synthesis of “Kemence” and Jazz
- New Year concerts by Borusan Philharmonic
- Transportation support for Turkey-Baghdad trade relations
- Turkish Airlines announces 9-month net profit of TL 668 million
- Tourism Transport 'Oscar' goes to Turkish Airlines...
- Turkish Airlines' Hajj Pilgrimage flights get under way
- New food offerings on Turkish Airlines
- 2009 strategies discussed in Hungary
- Interest in 'e-Consulate' is growing by the day
- Turkish Airlines' management meet at Kartepe
2009 strategies discussed in Hungary
The South Europe and Balkans Region meeting was held 12-15 November in the Hungarian capital Budapest.
Attending the meeting were Senior Vice President of Marketing and Sales Faruk Çizmecioğlu, Senior Vice President of Public Relations Zeki Çukur, South Europe and Balkans Regional Director Mehmet Başpınar and other experts as well as the country managers for Italy, Greece, Albania, Bulgaria, Rumania, Moldova, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Kosovo. The Department of Agency Affairs, Revenue Management and Pricing, Network Planning, Advertising, and Agreements took part in the meeting, briefing participants through useful presentations. A general assessment of 2008 was made and strategies for 2009 were discussed.