- Exhibition on the world of women
- A foamy exhibition
- “Dead or alive, if I were a line drawing...”
- Palace tailors’ records open to public
- Yahya Kemal's private writings go public
- Istanbul through Italian eyes...
- Art in felt
- Peace concert at Brussels: 'Music Beyond the Conflicts”
- A synthesis of “Kemence” and Jazz
- New Year concerts by Borusan Philharmonic
- Transportation support for Turkey-Baghdad trade relations
- Turkish Airlines announces 9-month net profit of TL 668 million
- Tourism Transport 'Oscar' goes to Turkish Airlines...
- Turkish Airlines' Hajj Pilgrimage flights get under way
- New food offerings on Turkish Airlines
- 2009 strategies discussed in Hungary
- Interest in 'e-Consulate' is growing by the day
- Turkish Airlines' management meet at Kartepe
Interest in 'e-Consulate' is growing by the day
E-Consulate lets you apply for certain consular services as well as paying fees with your credit card over the internet without ever having to go to the Consulate in person. The interest in e-Consulate is growing by the day.
To become a member of e-Consulate, just complete the application form on the website, www.e-konsolosluk.net, and click on 'send'. Your membership code (PIN) will be sent to your email address. When you get it, you will be able to extend your passport, register births and marriages, update your military status and notarize documents right on your computer screen, without having to leave the comfort of home.