- Exhibition on the world of women
- A foamy exhibition
- “Dead or alive, if I were a line drawing...”
- Palace tailors’ records open to public
- Yahya Kemal's private writings go public
- Istanbul through Italian eyes...
- Art in felt
- Peace concert at Brussels: 'Music Beyond the Conflicts”
- A synthesis of “Kemence” and Jazz
- New Year concerts by Borusan Philharmonic
- Transportation support for Turkey-Baghdad trade relations
- Turkish Airlines announces 9-month net profit of TL 668 million
- Tourism Transport 'Oscar' goes to Turkish Airlines...
- Turkish Airlines' Hajj Pilgrimage flights get under way
- New food offerings on Turkish Airlines
- 2009 strategies discussed in Hungary
- Interest in 'e-Consulate' is growing by the day
- Turkish Airlines' management meet at Kartepe
Turkish Airlines' management meet at Kartepe
Led by Chairman of the Board Candan Karlıtekin, the entire Turkish Airlines management met at The Green Park Resort Hotel at Kartepe on 19 November.
Present at the meeting were Deputy Chairman of Executive Board Hamdi Topçu and Executive Vice-President (Commercial) Orhan Sivrikaya as well as all the chairmen and directors serving on the commercial management team. The meeting gave the airline's commercial management team an opportunity to carry out their work in a completely different venue and atmosphere. The airline's commercial management team was thanked at the meeting for its major contribution to the company's success in recent years, and all those attending expressed the hope that Turkish Airlines would sustain its multifaceted development and put its signature on many more great successes in the years ahead.