- Exhibition on the world of women
- A foamy exhibition
- “Dead or alive, if I were a line drawing...”
- Palace tailors’ records open to public
- Yahya Kemal's private writings go public
- Istanbul through Italian eyes...
- Art in felt
- Peace concert at Brussels: 'Music Beyond the Conflicts”
- A synthesis of “Kemence” and Jazz
- New Year concerts by Borusan Philharmonic
- Transportation support for Turkey-Baghdad trade relations
- Turkish Airlines announces 9-month net profit of TL 668 million
- Tourism Transport 'Oscar' goes to Turkish Airlines...
- Turkish Airlines' Hajj Pilgrimage flights get under way
- New food offerings on Turkish Airlines
- 2009 strategies discussed in Hungary
- Interest in 'e-Consulate' is growing by the day
- Turkish Airlines' management meet at Kartepe
Turkish Airlines' Hajj Pilgrimage flights get under way
Aiming to carry 94 thousand Hajj pilgrims to Jiddah and Medina during this year's Hajj season, Turkish Airlines will transport approximately 190,000 passengers round-trip.
The flights, to be made from 22 airports in Turkey, will land at the airports of Jiddah and Medina with departures from Turkey between 30 October and 10 December and returns from Saudi Arabia between 11 December and 11 January of the new year.
Turkish Airlines' fleet of new long-haul, wide-body and large capacity A340 and A310 aircraft will be used for the Hajj flights. The airports of Adana, Izmir, Antalya, Kayseri, Dalaman, Diyarbakır, Erzurum, Ankara, Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep, Isparta, Istanbul, Konya, Nevşehir, Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen, Samsun, Trabzon, Van, Bursa, Denizli, Muş and Sivas will be used for the Hajj flights.
Turkish Airlines is also going to transport Hajj pilgrims from France (Paris, Lyon, Nice), Germany (Dusseldorf, Cologne, Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Stuttgart, Nurnberg, Hamburg, Hanover), Belgium (Brussels), Switzerland (Zurich and Basle), Holland (Amsterdam), Austria (Vienna), Denmark (Copenhagen), Sweden (Arlanda) Norway (Oslo), Finland (Helsinki) and England (London and Manchester) with departures between 10 November and 2 December and returns between 11 and 31 December.