- New international destinations on Turkish Airlines
- Domestic route opportunities on flights to Batum
- Asian Airlines and TAP Portugal join frequent flyer program
- Turkish Technic to become engine maintenance center
- Foreign press heaps praise on Turkish Airlines
- Valentine’s Day surprise from Turkish Airlines
- Twenty percent discount on domestic flights attracts great interest
- Turkish Airlines promoted in local press
- 111’s of the month celebrate 111th week
Asian Airlines and TAP Portugal join frequent flyer program
Turkish Airlines has incorporated Asiana Airines and TAP Portugal into its Miles&Smiles frequent flyer program through bilateral agreements signed with the two airlines.
Members of such programs can earn miles on flights made on any of the three airlines and spend them on any airlines that are also in the program. Asiana Airlines and TAP Portugal joined the Miles&Smiles program partners following Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines and Swiss International Airlines.