- New international destinations on Turkish Airlines
- Domestic route opportunities on flights to Batum
- Asian Airlines and TAP Portugal join frequent flyer program
- Turkish Technic to become engine maintenance center
- Foreign press heaps praise on Turkish Airlines
- Valentine’s Day surprise from Turkish Airlines
- Twenty percent discount on domestic flights attracts great interest
- Turkish Airlines promoted in local press
- 111’s of the month celebrate 111th week
Domestic route opportunities on flights to Batum
Turkish Airlines’ daily round-trip Istanbul-Batum-Hopa-Batum-Istanbul flights (Batum-Hopa-Batum by bus) offer passengers wishing to travel from Turkey’s northeast (Artvin, Hopa, Rize, etc) the alternative of flying.
Flights on the new route, which went into operation on 17 December, are to be booked through the international terminal. Turkish citizens arriving from any airport in Turkey to travel to Hopa, or coming from Hopa to any airport in Turkey, can make such flights on their Turkish identity cards. For details and reservations, www.thy.com or 444 0 849 (THY).