- New international destinations on Turkish Airlines
- Domestic route opportunities on flights to Batum
- Asian Airlines and TAP Portugal join frequent flyer program
- Turkish Technic to become engine maintenance center
- Foreign press heaps praise on Turkish Airlines
- Valentine’s Day surprise from Turkish Airlines
- Twenty percent discount on domestic flights attracts great interest
- Turkish Airlines promoted in local press
- 111’s of the month celebrate 111th week
Foreign press heaps praise on Turkish Airlines
Business Travel, a business and travel magazine published in the U.S. and sold around the world, recently promoted Turkish Airlines as ‘Turkish Delight'. In a talk he gave at Business Travel, Turkish Airlines President Temel Kotil, Ph.D., said that the airline was now in a position to compete successfully with the world’s giants in aviation and that it was developing medium and long range strategies for strengthening its presence in the U.S. market in particular. Kotil added that the airline was increasing its thrice-weekly Istanbul-Chicago flights to every day of the week and would soon be flying to Washington, D.C. as well.
Pointing out that Turkish Airlines’ success is based on its customer-centered concept of service, Kotil said: “All units of Turkish Airlines are committed to giving the best service to their customers at every point in the world. To improve the quality of that service we monitor every aspect of customer relations - at sales offices, call centers, check-in counters and in-flight, as well as on takeoff and landing. Turkish Airlines has become a warm, hospitable and reliable trademark and the airline of preference not only for the people of Turkey but for citizens of the whole world.