- New international destinations on Turkish Airlines
- Domestic route opportunities on flights to Batum
- Asian Airlines and TAP Portugal join frequent flyer program
- Turkish Technic to become engine maintenance center
- Foreign press heaps praise on Turkish Airlines
- Valentine’s Day surprise from Turkish Airlines
- Twenty percent discount on domestic flights attracts great interest
- Turkish Airlines promoted in local press
- 111’s of the month celebrate 111th week
New international destinations on Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is expanding its flight network with the addition of eleven new routes.
New long-haul destinations include Toronto (Canada), Washington, D.C. (U.S.) and Sao Paulo (Brazil); medium-haul routes include direct flights from Istanbul to Aleppo (Syria), Birmingham (England), Lahore (Pakistan), Atrau (Kazakhstan), Oran (Algeria), Lvov (Ukraine), Ufa (Russia) and Alexandria (Egypt). Turkish Airlines is continuing to expand its flight network to raise customer satisfaction to the highest level and to enable passengers to fly as far as possible without having to transfer. Our nation’s flagship carrier, Turkish Airlines has increased its total number of international destinations from 107 to 118.