- History of Turkish Airlines on postage stamps
- Prishtina and Konya flights increased
- Turkish Airlines Holds Travel Agents’ Meeting in Bucharest
- Turkish Airlines' “Silk Road in the sky”
- Turkish Airlines at Izmir’s Travel Turkey Fair
- Vienna promotional evening
- Istanbul-Hatay flights get under way
- 111’s of the month
Turkish Airlines at Izmir’s Travel Turkey Fair
Turkish Airlines is supporting Izmir’s Travel Turkey Fair. Approximately 185 firms took part in Izmir’s Travel Turkey Fair, which was realized with the cooperation of İZFAŞ and Hannover Messe International and with the support of the Association of Travel Agents of Turkey (TURSAB) on 13-16 December.
Opening the fair, Culture and Tourism Minister Ertuğrul Günay explained that its purpose was to place Turkey among the top five countries in world tourism in the next five years and to do this not through mass tourism but through cultural tourism. Günay added that Izmir was going to be made a center of cultural tourism and that they were going to provide the necessary support for this during and following Izmir EXPO 2015, to be held in March.